CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2014

A New Car...

Hello readers... a few weeks back the hubby helped my daughter get a new little Hyunda Accent... the DH was so impressed with the way it handles and of course the 38 mpg and then on ECO mode it is more like 42 mpg.   soo... back to the dealorship we went.. for mine... here it is.. white 2014 accent with all the bells and whistles... hands free blue tooth.. sun roof... moon roof.  i just love it.   Going from the big engine in my Durango.. down to this itty bitty car has been a challenge but buying gas has been a breeze.  I was paying about $100 / week for gas... now.. $32... at most.  That is amazing.  It is a wonderful little car.   I love it.

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your new car! I had a 2002 Accent and it served me well for over 10 years! When it was time fiords a new car in 2012 I was shocked that I hated the feel of the 2012 and ended up with a Kia Rio 5 which over two years later I still adore!