CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Still not able to stitch

I would LOVE to have update pics to show... But i am STILL not stitching.  I attempted to stitch this week first night input 7 counted them ... 7 stitches in a piece an ornament.  OMG... i felt my brain and body relax.  Soo the next evening after dinner i sat to stitch... I stitched for 10 minutes solid.  Oh boy i was in TROUBLE.  My arm was hurting... And swelled like. Crazy... I could barely move it for the pIn.  Then the pressure started in my mid arm... I was sooo frustrated... And almost ready to cry. I am so tired of it hurting.  I want to stitch... And allow mind to work... My brain needs to be busy.  
I am ready blogs and seeing so many neat things... And possible future projects for me to do. 
Take care all.  Hope life send you each MANY blessings.
Tracy

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hang in there hon....it will get better.

Blessings

Mouse said...

ohh bless .. hope it gets much better for you soon and you are back to stitching before you know it ((hugs))) love mouse xxxxx

Angela Tucker said...

I am so sorry. I know it doesn't help, but if it took so long to get that bad, it will take a while for it to heal. :-( My husband still has twinges of pain and it's been three and a half months. He is a diabetic and they told him it could be up to a year before he's back to 100%. Take your time and you'll feel up to stitching soon.

Robin in Virginia said...

Take it easy and it will come in time. Perhaps putting in a few stitches here and there instead of blocks of time might help.

Robin in Virginia

Robin in Virginia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.