CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

WIPS and Mary Progress!


Picture to the Left:
This is a WIP it is Goode Huswife - Ida Mae Crow... and is a Very fun stitch piece... This is not one that I work a lot on ... it stays in my car and is available to work on while I wait for my daughter to get out of work or if I have to wait for an appointment ... it is there for me to stitch on!


A Finish:
Picture below is another of the Blackbird Designs Stockings - May Basket. These are so fun to stitch and do not take a lot of time to complete. The finishing was tough for the first few but now they are rather easy!

Last... My Mary Progress update... I would be further on this piece... but I headed to Starbucks to stitch the other night and walked right out of the house without this piece... Guesh!!!! This piece is a BLAST to stitch...

















It is hot and VERY humid here in Kentucky this week... and wouldn't you know it... my air conditioner... went on the fritz... Hopefully the DH can get it fixed today... last night was just NASTY! The luxuries that we grow accustomed to and soon find it hard to be without!

Tonight I go to the Tiara Club stitchers group... with all that has been going on... I have not been able to go to very many of them and am VERY excited to get to go tonight! Should have more progress of projects to show you some time this weekend!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for posting the link to my blog and giveaway. I'm so happy to have found your blog. Your stitching is lovely!