CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Season- Exchanges - Lots of PICS

Not that I know that my ornament has arrived safely I can show what I stitched for the Round #3 Ornament Exchange. This was to be sent out on January 1st but I wanted Julianne http://juliannep.blogspot.com/ to have it for her tree this year! Side #1
Side #2 This is it being held up and shows how the 3 sides go together. The Third Side is to each stitchers creativity. I just placed my initials... the year... and that it was for the Ornament exchange It is By Cherished Designs and is in the JCS Ornament Issue. It is so nice to stitch and to have fun with. A little bit of a challenge getting all the pieces stitched and stuffed and tasseled and all... but a ton of fun!
I can NOT wait to see my ornament!!!! I will keep you all updated!!!!
The SECOND Point in this post is The Gifts between Friends Exchange that I was a part of:
This is what I sent out:
I sent this to BeckySC
http://beckysc.blogspot.com/


THIS is what I received:
This arrived from Marie P http://creativethread.blogspot.com/
Thank you again so very much... I just love everything.
These Exchanges were a TON of fun and I have already signed up for the Easter Exchange. I will definitely do the Next ornament exchange. This is so worth all of the time that I have put into it! Thank you to Becky for Leading the exchanges and to the many stitchers that go into making them "Tons of Fun"

2 comments:

Lawbag said...

I love the piece you stitched with the little houses on it. Can you please tell me the name of the pattern and the designer? I must stitch this. It's wonderful.

Unknown said...

I would like to know where the candle mat patterns can be bought. I have never seen them before. Our community is having a Christmas craft fair for our team (Relay for Life). My email address: debaylady@yahoo.com

Thank you!